The Old Rectory
Type: Guest House
Luxurious Old Rectory full of character set in peaceful surroundings. Thomas Hardy stayed here and based some of his writing and poetry on the area. 3 acres mature south-facing gardens including walled kitchen garden fresh home grown produce and home made preserves served for breakfast. Comfortable, warm rooms, decorated in period style and furnished with antiques. Close to Boscastle, ideal base for walking, visiting gardens including The Eden Project and other places of interest. Dog accepted by arrangement.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Emma's Room Double||2||from £90.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Mr Hardy's Room Double||2||from £75.00 to £95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|The Old Stables Double or Twin||2||from £90.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|The Rector's Room Double or Twin||2||from £90.00 to £110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single person discount on double room price 30%
£10 per dog per day
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.